When looking at companies who can provide you with water mitigation, mold remediation and fire restoration services you might ask yourself, why SERVPRO?
Here are some things you should know about SERVPRO:
1. SERVPRO has been around since 1967 when Ted and Doris Isaacson founded the company; which started as a painting business. Today, more than 1,700 SERVPRO franchises exist nationwide. Therefore, SERVPRO has proved to be an outstanding company. SERVPRO is actually one of the top 10 franchises today.
2. Our local SERVPRO office started over 28 years ago. Our owners started a SERVPRO franchise in their house, with very few employees, one vehicle and just a couple pieces of equipment. Since then, we now operate with about 20 employees, multiple types of vehicles, and a wide range of equipment for all types of work in our field. We have been successful, which has allowed us to grow from one license to three.
3. All of our technicians are trained in the work that they do and are encouraged to continue growing and learning all the ins and outs of the restoration industry.
4. We work with your insurance company to make sure you are covered for the work that we complete.
5. We work quickly to ensure that your home is back to normal as soon as possible.
6. We appreciate your feedback! We would like to know if your happy with our services. We also are interested in knowing if you/re unhappy with our services.