Commercial Water Damage | Tenant Safety
Commercial facilities are filled with a variety of different tenants. Any given building may house anything from a manufacturing company to a law firm. However, one thing remains the same. Most people have never been faced with the challenges and chaos that large scale water damages can bring. Here are a list of things you should keep in mind NOT to do if faced with a water damage.
- Enter rooms with deep water that could have electrical hazards
- Enter any water effected area that may be under construction or have any electrical issues
- Leave rugs or any important documents in water damaged areas
- Turn on or off any appliances such as computers, laptops, TV’s monitors, etc
- Turn on lights or ceiling fans with water damaged ceilings
Always have a plan in place on how to deal with a disaster. If you do not already have one in place reach out to SERVPRO of Easton, Bethlehem & Whitehall. We can provide a free Emergency Ready Profile for your business at any time.