Living Room Fire
Here was a piece of wooden furniture that was in a closet on the second floor of a home. The fire originated on the first floor and many items in the home were covered in a thick layer of soot. Bad soot and smoke damage to furniture can present a difficult task. With the right SERVPRO brand chemicals and a little elbow grease, we can get old furniture that was in a fire back to looking like new. At SERVPRO of Easton, Bethlehem & Whitehall one of our biggest virtues is patience and our crews are great at working with the homeowners who fully understand the amount of time and pride we take in restoring their home and belongings.