Vandalism and Graffiti Clean Up
Vandalism and graffiti can be very upsetting. It can range from a minor prank to malicious destruction of property. Often simple acts of vandalism, like breaking a window, can cause significant damages, like that from water, which can cause mold.
Here is a short list of what to do and what not to do if you find yourself a victim of vandalism.
- Record all damage and photograph areas when possible.
- Save containers revealing the ingredients of products used in vandalism damage, when available.
- Hose or wash egg or other residue damage from building exterior as soon as possible.
- Carefully vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
- Attempt to remove ink, paint or cosmetic stains.
- Operate damaged electrical appliances.
- Discard broken or damaged pieces from porcelain, furniture or other contents that may be repairable.
The professionals at SERVPRO of Easton, Bethlehem & Whitehall will act quickly to remove vandalism and graffiti from home and commercial spaces. In addition to removing spray-painted graffiti from exterior walls, we can also clean your driveways, walkways, asphalt, metals, wood, glass, plastic and masonry. Our highly trained technicians can help to restore your home or business back to its original beauty.
Need Vandalism and Graffiti Cleanup Services?
Call Us Today – (800) 455-9453